Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wheels and Wings in Tempe

I am officially married to a genius!  No really, ASU agrees with me.  We went out to celebrate the hubby making straight A's this semester.  This is his first straight A semester since starting college a million years ago - and he was understandably excited about it. 

I offered to take him out for dinner in celebration; he picked Buffalo Wild Wings (a chain that we went to a lot when we lived in NC).  (www.buffalowildwings.com)  The food and the service we excellent as always. 

We noticed Tempe Bicycle next door and since he wants to get a bike to ride to campus we decided to stop in.  The show was crammed to the gills with bicycles of all kinds.  It was amazing to me since I have never learned how to ride a bike, so I didn't know that there were so many two-wheeled options.  (http://tempebicycle.com/)  We were helped by the manager of the campus store, Debbie.  She was awesome.  It didn't take long at all for her to have him sized and taking several bikes for a test ride.  If you know how to ride a bike...I don't...I highly suggest you go down to talk to her.  My goal for this time in AZ is to learn how to ride a bike...so if anyone knows of bike lessons....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my little blog. As soon as it has been approved, your comment will be posted for all the world to see.