Saturday, December 24, 2011

Motorcycles and Irish Coffee

We were invited recently to go to a viewing of the MotoGP movie Fastest (http://fastestthemovie.com/) at a local bar.  My husband is a huge (and I mean HUGE) MotoGP fan, so of course we went. 

The movie was being shown at The Fox and the Hound in Peoria.  (http://www.foxandhound.com/locations/phoenix-peoria.aspx)  First, I can tell you that the movie is a good movie and a must watch for anyone who likes racing sports in general and motorcycles specifically.  Now, for the stuff that we all know that I really care about...the food.  It was late for this middle school teacher, so we had already eaten dinner before going.  We ordered nachos for the table, and I have to say that they were the nachos I had been waiting for.  We have ordered nachos quite a bit when we are out watching UFC fights, but these were the first ones that fit into the image of nachos I had in my head.  (There were also a ton of them for about 8 bucks - all three of us were stuffed by the time we had finished the plate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my little blog. As soon as it has been approved, your comment will be posted for all the world to see.