Sunday, November 20, 2011

Music on the Mill

So...as you know if you are someone who follows along, then you know that I was laid off from my job as a curriculum developer in Scottsdale.  I've been frantically trying to find another position either in curriculum design again or back in a middle or elementary school classroom.  (Shameless plug alert: I'm awesome...hire me!)
My husband in a last ditched effort to make me feel better took me to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants...the Mellow Mushroom (http://www.mellowmushroom.com/).  The Hawaiian calazone that we always split was delicious as usual.  The really nice part of the evening was our walk up and down Mill Avenue in Tempe.  We didn't know that there would be lots of street musicians down on Mill.  I heard two who were really nice.  It was really enjoyable to walk hand and hand and look at all the of college-y shops while the pizza was digesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my little blog. As soon as it has been approved, your comment will be posted for all the world to see.