Friday, February 10, 2012

Wack-a-mole Champion of the World!

I am married to the Wack-a-Mole champion of the world.  We had made plans to go see the rerelease of the first Star Wars movie (in 3D), but I had read the movie schedule wrong so we arrived at Tempe Market Place 7 minutes late to see the movie.  We decided to see the movie some other time and just grab a bite to eat and come back at a later time to catch the movie. 

We stopped in to have a bite at Axio's Pizza at Tempe Market Place.  The Hawaiian volcano pizza was really good, I especially liked that the crust wasn't too thick.  I have a hard time believing that it took me thirty years to discover pineapple pizza with jalapenos, but it is simply the best flavor combination I can think of.  The pizza was also really cheap.  A slice and a drink were only 3.50 when you showed them a movie ticket stub...that simply cannot be beat!

We still weren't ready to come home after our pizza so we decided to step into to Dave and Busters after our dinner.  John set the high score on wack-a-mole and ended up winning me a Dave and Busters coffee mug that I can't wait to use tomorrow morning when I make my morning coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my little blog. As soon as it has been approved, your comment will be posted for all the world to see.