Monday, October 17, 2011

Who we are

Hi.
Since we've just met, I would imagine that an introduction is in order.  I'm Crys (and you'll hear a lot about my husband, John, and our dog, Ginger, too).  We live in the East Valley of the Greater Phoenix metro area. 

Now for the back story...
We moved from Fort Bragg, NC at the beginning of September.  John got out of the Army and is using the GI Bill to attend ASU.  I taught school for nearly 9 hellish years, and now I work for a private education company based in Scottsdale.  To say, I wasn't thrilled about moving all the way out here is putting it lightly. 

We are now to the point in the show where I tell you the purpose of this blog.  Since I wasn't thrilled about living in Arizona, I decided that we would spend the next two years while he is getting his degree playing tourist and experiencing as much of the state as we could. 

So fair reader, hang on to your ten gallon hat and cinch on your turquoise jewelry...you are about to be taken on a two year expedition of everything I can find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my little blog. As soon as it has been approved, your comment will be posted for all the world to see.