Wednesday, October 26, 2011

MIL's last day in town

It was my mother-in-law's last night in town before she flew back to Kansas City. 
We decided to put the chicken I had marinating back in the 'frige and take her out for one last night on the town.  Just down the road from the house is the Salty Senorita (http://www.saltysenorita.com/).  I had a steak and avocado salad that was just amazing.  She and my husband both had the chipotle burrito - I don't know how good it was since neither one of them would take a break from gulping it down to share.  (I take it to mean that it was pretty good.) 
We had to stop at one of my favorite places in Scottsdale and get an ice cream to enjoy while walking around and window shopping at all of the galleries.  I've only ever had the Sugar Bowl's strawberry milk shake.  One I find something delicious...I tend to stick to it.  (http://www.sugarbowlscottsdale.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my little blog. As soon as it has been approved, your comment will be posted for all the world to see.